Friday, September 11, 2009

Studying and eating may make you fat...er

So for some daft reason I thought it would be a great idea to start a diploma in property services. Now normally this is a great idea you know further my career and knowledge "yada yada " you know how it goes but I am not sure this was such a great idea whilse trying to lose weight.

Why is it that eating and studying seem to go hand in hand? Wait is this just me???

As soon as I sit down to "study" (which usually leads to me watching repeats of sex and the city actually I would watch antique roadshow to avoid reading about property legislation) I start thinking about food...

"Mmmm god that chocolate mudcake would be awesome right now"

OR " maybe a glass of wine and some cheese would be help me concetrate?"...(doubtful very doubtful).

I think I have come to a conclusion...

Maybe I should stop working full time and become a student with no money so I couldn't afford proper food...now that sounds like a failsafe way to avoid all things dangerous, that is besides cask wine and two minute noodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment