Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mint slice is the enemy

So it seems trying to regularly write in this blog is about the same as trying to "diet"...I am getting no where! I am successful at getting nowhere...Now thats a good slogan!

I truly dont understand why I'm not making any progress, okay well thats a lie!! I do know, its called alcohol and that overwhelming desire to inhale any food that comes my way whether it be biscuits and cheese or chocolate! When I drink I am like a hoover vacuum cleaner...NO SCRAPS HERE!!!

The hardest part about losing weight is definitely changing your mindset! And it drives me nuts that for some people it just comes so easy. I can bust my arse eating only 1400 calories a day, 2 litres of water and exercise at least 4 times a week and get nowhere and yet there always seems to be someone who can just eat protein and drink some water and maybe go for a short 30 minute walk and they are losing 10kg's???

So currently my mindset is...no actually I am not going to share that, no one wants to read a newly single mums potty mouth! So lets just stick with "frustrated" as the mindset shall we??

I am frustrated that my skinny arse partner could eat out at Sizzlers everyday of the week and still not get fat

Im frustrated that everyone keeps telling me that I am beautiful and that I look good considering I have just had a baby...the word considering in that sentences kind of defeats the compliment doesnt it? I dont want to just look beautiful, I want to FEEL beautiful and right now I am so far from that place!

I am frustrated that although I may think I look "nice" in the mirror before I go somewhere I then catch a glimpse of myself in the basket robbins window (just browsing it's ok) and I look fat and frumpy and notice that those "sucky inny" knickers just push all my unwanted cuddly bits up around my boobs, when I sit down my neck joins my boobs and I am just one large sausage that talks too much!!!

So frustrated I am and frustrated I will stay unless I can figure out what is going on...or I guess what is not going on or off!

oh and by the way whose stupid idea was it for me to buy a packet of bloody mint slices?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment