Thursday, September 10, 2009

Food for thought...(no pun intended)

This is what I found after googling "fighting the fat"...

"Fighting the fat gene takes 3-4 hours a day" My goodness who ever wrote this needs to get their hand off it...Lets tell every person wanting to lose weight that there is no need to worry because you only need 3-4 hours a day to get it off...I bet is some skinny minny who eats donuts for breakfast...

"Top 12 fat fighting foods" I will believe that when I see it. When I see a little ninja jump out of my food and fight that fat with a little mini numchuck I will eat my foot...

I am desperately trying to fight my boredom, which normally leads to eating (maybe one of the fat fighting ninja's isn't such a bad idea)...

1 comment:

  1. I've got fat fighting ninja! He is two, and he believe's that it is important to be either on mummy's lap, or pestering mummy about some unknown thing at all times. If, prehaps, mummy would like something to eat, The ninja quickly pinches that too!
    Prehaps that was not the ninja you were after... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete