Monday, September 28, 2009

Alcohol is the root of all evil

So as shocked as you might be to hear this alcohol and weightloss DO NOT go together very well...I know this is shocking news and I am currently thinking of some miraculous amazing alcohol that can be consumed and does not end up settling on my arse...

It's funny because no matter how many people tried to tell me this I would not listen. I guess I needed to see it for myself. I had see it give me yet another damned hangover, I had to see it make me eat that hot dog, I had to see it make me want to have KFC the morning after and I had to see it gobble up any good work I had done the weeks before.

Alcohol will be the end of any progress I have made and quite frankly has been. It is like walking the down an UP escalator. You will get there in the end but only if you run fast enough and honestly I freakin hate running so that solves that. There is not an alcohol in this world (hence why I am in innovation mode) that doesn't make you hungry or convince you that shotting straight vodka is a good idea. (just a note even straight vodka still has calories and also comes with a complimentary little voice telling you to eat that gigantic Big Mac in the taxi on the way home).

I am becoming a Monday to Friday Weight Watcher, it's like my other full time job and I get to relax on the weekend. SO it now looks like I am going to have to start working 7 days a week 24 hours a day and I am going to do it all for free because thats just the type of person I am...most of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment